100% Financing Available!
Lease for as little as $5,000 up to $150,000 to qualified clients
We can normally have an answer for you in as little as Two Business Days.
Lease anywhere from 2-5 years with the ability to upgrade equipment at anytime.
Low, Fixed Payments
You can lock in a low, fixed monthly payment that won’t be subject to change. You spread out the cost of the equipment, maximizing the value you receive from it and are able to budget more accurately
Preserve Credit & Capital
Leasing preserves your bank line of credit so that you are ready, should a business opportunity or unexpected demand for cash occur. Also, it conserves your working capital by requiring only a minimum upfront cost; usually just the first and last payments.
Leasing can be tailored to fit all of your budgetary requirements with a variety of options like deferred payments, $0 down leasing, step payments and terms like monthly, quarterly and annual payments.
- Purchasing the leased equipment at fair market value, or
- Returning the equipment and upgrading or
- Continuing the lease with the same payments.
- Purchasing the equipment for what is determined as the current market value
- Returning the equipment to Ingram Micro Lease-IT! And refreshing your technology (Tech Refresh)
- Extending your lease on a month-to-month basis
Tech Refresh is the most popular end of term option. If you choose to purchase your equipment, you can choose what hardware you would like to keep and what you would like to send back. We will then dispose of your returned equipment through an environmentally-friendly and EPA-compliant disposal.
Example: A business is comparing a standard lease to a finance lease for $50,000 of equipment*
$1350 Per month for 36 months standard lease (FMV)
$1550 Per month for 36 months finance lease ($1 Buyout)
Savings of $7,200 over a 36 month term
* Actual payments will depend on type of equipment financed, term and credit quality.
- Must be in business for at least three years.
- Personal Guarantor must be partner/board member of business.
- Lease must be for a minimum of $5,000.
- For leases over $75,000, financial statements are required unless information publicly available.