Manager Your Business Efficiently
If you find yourself experiencing any of the following, there’s a better way.
- Spend hours manually managing payroll?
- Worry about IRS hassles and fines?
- Use payroll software that leaves you with the burden of filing and paying taxes?
- Use a traditional payroll service that frees your time, but takes a big hit on your budget?
- All funds for a current payroll, including tax liabilities, are typically deducted 2 days prior to the check date. You can move the pay date for a particular payroll or change your entire payroll schedule.
- Within our Payroll Entry screen you may make adjustments to pay whether they are additional pay adjustments or one-time deductions. We can handle a range of job classifications levels that allows you to report payroll information for different departments, divisions and/or locations. This enables you to get a handle on labor expense allocations.
- Within the Employee Information screen, you can adjust the rate at which each employee earns paid time off such as vacation, sick and personal days. You also have the ability to set a maximum number of accrued days per employee.
- Currently, BlindMule Baron only processes payroll for employees in the U.S. We do not adhere to foreign tax tables that would enable us to process payroll in other countries.
- A Business Checking Account
- A Federal Tax ID Number (SS-4)
- Previous Year’s IRS form 940 and 941
- Employee/Contractor Forms (We provide necessary forms)
- Direct Deposit Authorizations (if any)
Before we can begin processing payroll, please send the following documents: 1) Payroll Services EFT Agreement; 2) State Power of Attorney (some may need to be notarized); 3) Tax Information Authorization; 4) Proof of Prior Balances (or most recent QTD/YTD reports).
We request that you provide the following information shortly after being set-up as a customer: 1) Copies of quarterly and annual returns; 2) Tax deposit coupons; 3) copies of state registrations; 4) SUI Rate Change Notice. These documents will help facilitate future tax filings and payments.
For monthly plans, if a customer exceeds the number of employees for a given pay cycle, the will be charged the prorated difference of the plans. If a customer chooses to downgrade their plan, they must wait for the next pay cycle in order to implement.
Customer will not have to delete extra employee information, but they will remain inactive.
There is also a yearly fee of $50 for processing employee/contractor W-2s and 1099s. In addition to this fee, there is an additional charge of $5.25 for each W-2/1099 generated (for example, charge for one employee is $55.25, charge for two is $60.50, charge for three is $65.75, etc.).
|Direct Deposit Returned (deposit returned from financial institution)||$55.00|
|Direct Deposit Reversal||$75.00|
|Filing Fees for Reports After Termination||$75.00|
|Per Hour Fee for Government Audit Support (non-tax guarantee related)||$95.00|
|Non-Sufficient Funds (1st NSF)||$175.00|
|Non-Sufficient Funds (2nd NSF)||$275.00|
|Non-Sufficient Funds (3rd NSF)||$450.00|
|Non-Sufficient Funds (After 3rd NSF)||$450.00|
|Other Ad-Hoc requests||$95.00|
|Quarterly Amended Returns||$185.00|
|Replacement of Quarterly/Annual Reports||$55.00|
|Retrieve Data Older than 2 years||$175.00|
|Adjustments to Set-Up After First Payroll is Processed||$150.00|
|Base Fee for Year-end Corrections to State or Federal Forms (After February 28)||$325.00|
|Base Fee for Year-end Corrections to State or Federal Forms (Before February 28)||$250.00|
|Per Hour Fee for Year-end Corrections to State or Federal Forms (After February 28)||$95.00|